Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Been AWHILE! So here is a Blog Sale!!!

 Cover for a book by John Barnes, done about 1987. Acrylics, 19 x25 $650
 "Beer With a Mollusk" -cover to book by L.Neil Smith, Baen Books image,13 x 20 inches, framed a few inches out. $850
 Card art to a game by Margaret Weis/Tracy Hickman 6 x15 inches, Acrylics SOLD!. 

 "Middle of Nowhere" by David Gerrold, Benbella Books 2003.  11 x18 inches. Acrylics. $450.

 "Champie-The Lake Champlain Monster" 10 x14 Acrylics. From BOOK OF THE SEA MONSTER(1998) $SOLD!

 "Dark Companion" by Andre Norton. Acrylics, 2004 BAen. 14 x21 inches. $650.

 Darkness and Stars-Andre Norton, BAen Books 2003. 16.5 x23 inches SOLD

 From The Sea to The Stars-Andre Norton, 2007, Baen, 11 x17 inches. SOLD!.


 Storm Coming- 2004, cover to David Gerrold book not published. 18 x24 inches Acrylics, $400
 Magic Volcanoes, 1996, Commissioned for Magic The Gathering to be used as packaging art, I have no idea if it was ever used, but it is Magic.  3 x13 inches. $120.SOLD


 Wreck of THe Godspeed, 2007, James PAtrick Kelley 15 x30 inches, oils.SOLD!


 Colliding Galaxies. Done for STARDRAGONS. Done in acrylics/mixed media.  13 x 20 inches.SOLD!

Whirlpool Galaxy. Acrylics/Mixed. 11 x14 inches. Done for Stardragons, 2004, $SOLD

 THE ASIMOV CHRONICLES. Ace Books 1990. The object was a set of books with images of robots all connected. Each Robot was on a cover. So with six books the idea was to make two long paintings. Each one measures 14.5 inches x 43 inches, matted and framed. Shipping will be extra on these.  painting.**, SOLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home