Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The LONG Views....

The Red Dust 1(oils, 6x36, SOLD)

The Red Dust 2(oils, 6x36 $600)

The Ice Moon(oils, 6x36m SOLD!)

Back to some art blogging....

A trinary of space art images. Alot of fun to do. The first image is highly re-worked from before and I like the misty fog in it. Mars' mist is always intriguing.

Anyway, these are $600 each(think of them as 4x the length of four of my smaller images). And if you want all three, inquire as to a special price on that!!!!

Click on any to see a larger image....



6 Comments:

Blogger Christian Berntsen said...

These are awesome, Bob. Can't pick a favorite. Glad to see new art blogging.

10:12 PM  
Blogger David B. Ellis said...

Amazing work. If only I weren't a completely broke college student.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,
These are beautiful! I enjoyed viewing your work in person at IlluXCon. The dragon pieces blew me away! Please tell Marianne that Michelle is in love with the Vermillion Flycatcher!

Cheers!

Vincent

3:58 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks all! These were a joy to do. Problem solving in a limited space. This long format work is always fun.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome works Bob! Can't believe someone got the Jupiter one before I could raise the funds!

dave

7:56 PM  
Blogger Patrick j Jones said...

The Red Dust 2 is superb, Bob, as are all. Great format!

best,

P.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home