Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Friday, January 16, 2009

More Mars! It's Cold Enough!!!

Mars Lift Off (oils, 8x10, $SOLD)Martian Mists (oils, 8x10 SOLD)


See, I am still doing small works! In between the larger commissions now. Energy is low and distraction is high. But, here they be. One sold outright as it was sorta promised awhile ago. I'm also doing two covers with Mars as the theme. I start thinking Mars is my planet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

These are both fantastic...really fantastic. These would both be fantastic book covers. Can't wait to see the Mars themed covers you are working on.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Carl! I really love Mars scenes. Thanks in part to our little rovers, and thanks to John Carter!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! I've always been a fan of your retro-rocket pieces! The coloring is beautiful in these.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home