Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Monday, August 04, 2008

New Pieces for the Worldcon!

Golden Dragon(9x12 oils SOLD)
Mars Landing #1(8x10 oils SOLD)

Mars Landing #2(oils, 8x10 SOLD)

Wow. I finally got back to painting some little pieces!!! I missed doing them, but being busy is good too!! In fact, I had to because I wanted to do some small things up for the World SF Con which is in Denver, starting Wednesday! The top dragon was done as a demo at Barnes and Noble and I finished it up, in the studio later. He's probably going to be done for a much bigger painting for the upcoming "Dragon" book I'm doing.

Anyway, enjoy these, it'll be a while before I post again as I'll be "on the move" in various parts of the Rockies. And back later in August. 'Til then!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These pieces are amazing. I love your dragons and space ships!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks Eric!! All of these have sold as well so it was a good payoff to do some small works for the show.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home