Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Paintings at Little Falls

Here's the display I put up at Little Falls Cafe in Cranston. Nice place to have coffee and good cookies and pizza. Nothing new this week, sorry, it's been crazy, tiring and a little busy. Some new stuff soon!! But enjoy, anyway, and if you are local to RI, stop by Little Falls in Cranston...2166 Broad St Cranston, RI 02905.

1 Comments:

Blogger leslee said...

I have yet to go to the Little Falls Cafe. I've heard good things. Sounds like you guys are busy. Hope to see you soon - though probably after I've moved and settled (moving closer to work). I'll be happier to drive places on weekends when I'm not driving 2+ hours every day of the week.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home